Monday, October 6, 2008

The Worlds Only One Hand Operated Cordless Portable Band Saw

Stout's high speed, ergonomic, truly portable X-Band Saw weighs just 9lbs w/Battery, less than 1/2 the weight of Milwaukee V-28 Cordless Band saw. With a heavy duty glass filled nylon composite body it isn’t a fragile thin breakable cast housing like DeWalt & Makita. Try the new portable way to cut metal, plastic, wood, etc. Free 30 Day Trial.


The X- Band is safer than an angle grinder, quieter than a metal cutting circular saw, less vibration than a recipicating saw and easier than a hack saw. This new power tool will help you to save your hands for fun things in life. Be pro active against Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Hand Arthritis. Join over 50,000 others that have already switched to the Stout Tool Corp. X-Band saw. WHAT WILL YOU CUT?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Stout X-Band Saw!
I have been using a hack saw for the last 15 yrs and when I was introduced to this light weight wonder it changed my life. My hands were starting cramp up, but this saw eliminates the time i would waste using a hack saw.

Thank you Stout Tool for this amazing saw.

Tom Riges

Anonymous said...

I concur, I'm a plumber in Detroit and we have about 4 of the Stout cordless band saws at our shop and we are constantly fighting over who gets one. This thing slices thru PVC like butter, I love it.


Mike Thorten.

Anonymous said...

This is perhaps the best tool I've used. It's exactly what the trades have been looking for. It's incredibly diverse and long lasting. I absolutely love it. If I could make a suggestion however, the battery and holster of the tool. Over time the batteries wear in and begin to fall out and require tape to hold them in. If the design could be different to secure a tight fit it would be the ultimate tool. Besides that, it's the best of whats out there. Keep up the good work